Dr. Bhavya Reddy
Consultant - Ophthalmology
Dr. Bhavya is a Consultant- Ophthalmology at Aster Whitefield Hospital with over 5 years of experience in Ophthalmology. Completed MS Opthalmology from SDUAHER followed by Senior Residency at Minto Ophthalmic Hospital, BMCRI.
Underwent fellowship in Cornea and External Eye Diseases at B.W.Lions Super specialty eye hospital and Phaco training at M.M.Joshi Eye Institute. Worked as a Consultant Ophthalmologist at various private eye hospitals in Bangalore.
Interests include Corneal Transplantation procedures including Lamellar keratoplasties, Cataract surgery, and Keratoconus management.
- Cataract surgery
- Corneal disorders
- Medical Retina
- Ocular surface disorders.
- Karnataka Ophthalmic Society
- Bangalore Ophthalmic Society.
- “Clinical scenario of ocular trauma in rural south India” at KOSCON 2015.
- “ Corneal endothelial cell density and morphology in patients with Diabetic Retinopathy”. BOS, 2019.
- Inter-eye asymmetry detected by scheimp flug imaging in bilateral keratoconus subjects and normal eyes. KOSCON 2019.
- Clinical study of risk factors affecting graft survival following bilateral penetrating keratoplasty. KOSCON 2019.
- “Neovascular glaucoma secondary to ischemic CRVO”.
- “ Effect of heparinized irrigation solution on postoperative inflammation after cataract surgery in diabetics”.
- “Collagen cross-linking - Optics and Maps in the pedia”.
- Bhavya R, Narendra D, “ Effect of heparinized irrigation solution on postoperative inflammation after cataract surgery in diabetics”, International Journal of Current Research, 10,(09), 2018.
- “Multimodal strategic approach in the clinical assessment of malingering- keeping an eye on the truth, IP international journal of ocular oncology and Oculoplasty, Oct-Dec; 2018;4(4);166-168.