In this video Dr. Vinod Kumar K (Consultant Nephrologist and Transplant Physician) answers some of the frequently asked questions about Chronic Kidney Disease such as
1. What is a Chronic Kidney Disease?
2. What to do if elevated creatinine in routine blood test?
3. Is there any cutoff value for creatinine to consider dialysis?
4. What is glomerular filtration rate (GFR)?
5. What is the treatment for end stage renal disease?
6. Is there a way to avoid dialysis?
7. Is there any new treatment option available for severe kidney failure?
Watch the full video for answers to all the above questions
For more details or to consult with Dr. Vinod Kumar, book an appointment with nephrologist online