Dr. Jobin I Joseph
Senior Specialist - NICU
With over 6 years of dedicated experience in Neonatology, Dr. Jobin I Joseph is passionate about providing the highest quality care to our tiniest patients. He is expertise in premature infants, managing Level 3 Neonatal Intensive Care Units (NICU) and managing critically ill neonates and providing post-surgical care to ensure their optimal recovery.
His special interests lie in neonatal ventilation, ensuring that infants with respiratory challenges receive the best possible support. Additionally, he has strong passion for neonatal transport, ensuring the safe transfer of critically ill new borns in NICU. He is also deeply committed to neonatal nutrition, with a focus on providing tailored nutrition plans to support the growth and health of premature infants. In addition, he is dedicated to patient counselling and raising awareness about neonatal health.
• Specialized in neonatal care for extreme preterm infants, including those born as early as 23 weeks
gestation, to provide them with the best possible start in life.
• Proficient in neonatal transport, ensuring the safe and efficient transfer of critically ill newborns to our NICU for specialized care.
• Utilize Point-of-Care Ultrasound (POCUS) techniques to provide real-time diagnostic information for neonatal patients.
• Committed to tailoring nutrition plans for neonatal development and health.
• Actively engage in quality improvement initiatives to enhance the level of care provided in our NICU.
• Dedicated to training the next generation of neonatal care professionals and sharing knowledge
• Experienced in vascular access and central line insertion for the safe and effective delivery of critical treatments.
Aster DM Healthcare – Doctor Template
• Possess expertise in various neonatal procedures to address the specific medical needs of young
• Play a key role in building and coordinating the neonatal care team for seamless care delivery.
• Well-versed in Electronic Medical Records (EMR) systems to enhance the efficiency and accuracy of patient records and care coordination.
• Provide counseling to families, helping them understand medical conditions and treatment plans,
and offering emotional support during challenging times.
• Actively engage in awareness-building initiatives, educating the community about neonatal health and the importance of early and specialized care.
• Post-graduate program in Pediatric Nutrition, Boston
• Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) Trained
• Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Certified
• Certified in Neonatal Nutrition