Dr. Praveen Gopinath
Has been a practicing ENT surgeon since 2002. Apart from routine ENT and Head - neck surgeries his special areas of interest are Endoscopic sinus and skullbase surgery, Otomicrosurgeries , Paediatric ENT , Voice disorders , paediatric and adult airway disorders,and Evaluation of headache and ballance disorders.
He received fellowship in Endoscopic Skullbase surgery from University of Graz, Austria.
He has completed certificate courses in Academic writing , Immunology and Human Genetics through the SWAYAM MOOC of the Govt. of India.His other fields of interest include BIoethics, human rights and health law and received certification from the UNESCO chair, Haifa , Australia.
- Performed the first Endoscopic CSF leak repair in Govt. hospitals in Kerala ( with the ENT surgeon at General hospital , Ernakulam)
- Performed the first successful case of Balloon Laryngoplasty for subglottic stenosis in Kerala.
- Post graduate teacher , DNB examiner (Theory and Practical)
- Published articles in reputed journals.
- Invited as speaker, panelist , Quiz master in various conferences
- Held positions of secretary and president of AOI cochin,Secretary of CSOM (social service wing of ENT club of cochin), Organising secretary of state (KENTCON) and national level conferences (ISOCON).
- Organising chairman of Degluticon 2016, LADDU 2022