Dr. V Vijay Sai
Dr. V.Vijay Sai is a consultant Anesthesiologist at Aster Prime Hospital. He completed his MBBS from Santhirarm Medical College, Nandyal in the year 2013. After achieving his MBBS degree, he completed an internship at Santhiram Medical College, Nandyal in the year 20l4. After that, he completed his M.D in Anaesthesiology from SVS Medical College and Hospital in the year 2019.
Dr.V.Vijay Sai worked as a senior resident in the Department of Anesthesia and critical care at RMV Medical College and Hospital in the year 2019. He has also worked as an Intensivist at RMV College and Hospital in the year 2019.
- Basic life support
- Advanced cardiac life support
- Central vein cannulation
- Central neuraxial blocks
- Peripheral nerve blocks
- Epidural catheterization
- Nasotracheal and endotracheal intubations
- Management of ventilators and their accessories
- Transportation of critically ill patients
- Providing sedation in the Cath lab and MRI