Dr. Chirag D
Consultant - Interventional Cardiology
Dr. Chirag is a Cardiologist by Passion with over 6 years of experience in the field of Interventional Cardiology. He hails from a family of Doctors and was inspired by his Grandfather, Dr. Kenchappa, and Father, Dr. Dharma Reddy. His mother, Sujatha Reddy is a homemaker and his wife, Dr. Shruthi B is a Consultant Pediatrician. His daughter, Aditi is the heart of the house.
Dr. Chirag completed his MBBS and MD from the prestigious JJM Medical College, Davanagere. He secured Rajiv Gandhi University Gold Medal for OBG in final year MBBS. He did his training in Cardiology (DM, Cardiology) from the esteemed Cardiology department at Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences, Kochi.
Dr. Chirag has vast experience in diagnosis and treatment of Cardiac diseases and has constantly upgraded his knowledge and skills by being part of major Conferences and Workshops.
Dr. Chirag has extensive experience in non-invasive as well as interventional cardiology.
- ECG interpretation;
- Performing routine and advanced echocardiogram;
- Interpretation of 24 hr. Holter, HUTT and ABPM.
- Coronary angiogram
- Coronary angioplasty / PTCA (primary angioplasty in heart attack, elective angioplasty, complex angioplasty)
- Complex coronary interventions (Rotablation, IVL, Bifurcation angioplasty, MCS)
- Intracoronary imaging (IVS, OCT) and intracoronary physiology (FFR, RFR)
- Pacemaker and intracardiac defibrillator implantation
- Structural heart intervention (TAVI, TMVR, Mitraclip).
FSCAI (USA), AFESC (from European Society of Cardiology).
Has been author, and co-author of various articles and has presented case series, and interesting cases at prestigious conferences.