We provide excellent care, right from diagnosis to the treatment and beyond at our world-class hospitals.
We have some of the best specialists from around the world, they bring years of experience and offer evidence-based treatment to ensure the best care for you.
Advanced Technology & Facilities
Well equipped with the latest medical equipment, modern technology & infrastructure, Aster Hospital is one of the best hospitals in India.
We offer specialised treatment for children with conditions including:
- Movement disorders
- Mitochondrial and metabolic disorders
- Learning disabilities
- Cerebral palsy
- Neurodevelopmental disabilities - Like Autism and ADHD
- Sleep disorders
- Brain tumors and conditions requiring surgery
- Genetic neurological disorders and rare brain diseases
- Neonatal neurological conditions, even in high-risk newborns
The Aster KIND team comprises experts from various subspecialties who with a multidisciplinary approach to provide optimal, evidence-based to children.
- Paediatric Neurologist
- Developmental Paediatrician
- Neuro Ophthalmologist
- Neuro Oncologist
- Child Psychiatrist
- Child Psychologist
- Occupational Therapist
- Developmental Therapist
- Speech and language pathologist
- Play therapist
- Special educators
- Social workers
- Neurocritical care and trauma center
- Childhood Stroke Program
- Epilepsy clinic
- Ketogenic Diet Clinic
- Tuberous Sclerosis Clinic
- Neurofibromatosis Clinic
- Neuromuscular clinic
- Headache Clinic
- High-risk baby follow up clinic
- Child guidance clinic (ADHD, LD)
- Autism clinic
- Cerebral palsy clinic
- Behavioral health
- Occupational therapy
- Orthopaedic surgery
- Plastic surgery
- Physical therapy
- Social work
- Rapid-response team
- Paediatric pain management
An advanced facility for treating Neurodevelopmental disorders in children, the expert team of doctors and therapists at the Aster Neurodevelopmental Unit believes in incorporating the latest scientific concepts to empower and enable differently-abled children to be a part of society.
- Assessment of children with developmental and behavioral concerns
- Multi-disciplinary intervention services
- Referrals to community services
- Parental guidance for child development
- Counseling and support for families of children with developmental and behavioral problems
- Liaison with schools on children with learning problems - Placement of children with special needs for training and education
- Collaboration with Primary Health and Community
- Services for early identification of children with developmental and behavioural problems, to facilitate early intervention
- Patient & family services: family resource centre with family support specialists and Paediatric Psychologists.
- Evaluation of bio-behavioural aspects of primary illness along the road from diagnosis to post-recovery and providing right guidance.
- Working with the family and caregivers to cope with the stress of living with a physical illness.
- Assistance in developing tools that the child and his/her family require to manage the acute phase of the child’s condition.
- Management of the child’s emotional and physical pain in a manner that’s appropriate to his or her age.
- Support to manage stress/ normal/ abnormal reaction to illness.
- Identifying psychopathology and planning a customised, multidisciplinary treatment strategy that includes psycho-education, supportive psychotherapy, relaxation training, cognitive behavioural therapy and pyschopharmacology.
- Combining individual treatment, family-based treatment and community resources to ensure the best possible outcome.
The source of trustworthy health and medical information. Through this section, we provide research-based health information, and all that is happening in Aster Hospital.