We provide excellent care, right from diagnosis to the treatment and beyond at our world-class hospitals.
We have some of the best specialists from around the world, they bring years of experience and offer evidence-based treatment to ensure the best care for you.
Advanced Technology & Facilities
Well equipped with the latest medical equipment, modern technology & infrastructure, Aster Hospital is one of the best hospitals in India.
- Dedicated modern operating theatres.
- Dedicated digital catheterization lab with ECHO Navigation
- Electrophysiology lab-3D mapping, RF ablation.
- Echocardiography lab – 2D and 3D ECHO, Trans-esophageal ECHO.
- Advanced Fetal Heart Unit
- Adult Congenital Heart Disease Unit
- Pulmonary artery hypertension clinic
- BMU 40-blood monitoring unit, to enhance safety of complex surgeries during cardiopulmonary bypass (second installation in India).
- NIRS- Near Infra-Red Spectroscopy for advanced intraoperative brain monitoring to provide superior neurological outcomes in complex surgeries.
- ICE (Intra cardiac echocardiography)
- Exclusive pediatric cardiac ICU
- Cardiac CT and MRI
Want to find out more about the treatment? The answer to your questions can be found below.
Who is a Paediatrician?
A paediatrician is a medical doctor who specializes in the care of children upto 14 years. Paediatricians have undergone special training in the health and illnesses of infants, teens, and young adults.
How often should my child see the paediatrician?
Your child should not only see the paediatrician for an illness. It is also important to schedule well-child-care exams regularly, beginning in infancy. Also called well-care visits or check-ups, these routine examinations provide the best opportunity for the doctor to observe the progress of your child's physical and mental growth and development; to counsel and teach parents; to detect problems through screening tests; to provide immunizations, and to get to know one another.
Are vaccines safe?
Vaccines are extremely safe and serious side effects are rare. Almost all sickness or discomfort after vaccination is minor and temporary, such as soreness at the injection site or mild fever.
What is the most common heart disease in children?
The most common type of heart defect is a ventricular septal defect (VSD).
What Does a Paediatrician Do?
They're also the first person to call whenever your child is sick., your paediatrician will:
- Do physical exams
- Give your child vaccinations
- Make sure they meet milestones in growth, behaviour, and skills
- Diagnose and treat your child's illnesses, infections, injuries, and other health problems
- Give you information about your child's health, safety, nutrition, and fitness needs
Why is immunization important for a child's health?
Immunization is a simple and effective way of protecting children from serious diseases. Vaccines work by triggering the immune system to fight against certain diseases. If a vaccinated person comes in contact with these diseases, their immune system is able to respond more effectively, preventing the disease.
Why should I come to Aster MIMS hospital for Paediatric treatment?
Aster MIMS Hospital has a wide range of paediatric services and treatments that are available under one roof. We believe that children deserve to be treated with understanding and care and to receive the highest quality health care. Aster Mims is specifically designed to take care of the whole child through a family-centred approach to medicine.
What is early heart disease called?
Coronary artery disease, also called CAD, is a condition that affects your heart. It is the most common heart disease in the United States. CAD happens when coronary arteries struggle to supply the heart with enough blood, oxygen and nutrients. Cholesterol deposits, or plaques, are almost always to blame.
Our patients are our best advocates, hear the inspiring stories of their treatment journey