Dr. Venkatamahesh Kumar K
Consultant - Anesthesiology
Dr. Venkatamahesh Kumar K has been Consultant Anesthesiologist at Narayanadri hospital and Research Institute, Tirupati, Since October 2021. He completed his MBBS in 2006 from Alluri Sitarama Raju College of Medical Sciences (ASRAM), Eluru. Later he completed his MD, Anesthesia from Guntur Medical College, Guntur, in 2012.
- He worked as an Intensivist from August 2015 to August 2016 at Manipal Super Speciality Hospital, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh.
- He was Senior Resident Doctor at Guntur Medical College, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, from August 2015 to August 2016.
- He worked as Assistant Professor from September 2016 to July 2018 at ASRAM, Eluru, Andhra Pradesh.
- He was Assistant Professor at Apollo Medical College, Chittoor, Andhra Pradesh, from August 2018 to July 2021.
- He was promoted to Associate Professor at Apollo Medical College, Chittoor, Andhra Pradesh, from July 2021 to September 2021.
- Nerve Blocks
- BLS and ACLS, AHA
- Cardiothoracic Anesthesia
- Fiberoptic Intubations
- General Anesthesia
- Epidural Anesthesia
- Obstetric Anesthesia
- Spinal Anesthesia
- Pediatric Anesthesia
- Neuro Anesthesia
- Central Lines
- ICU and Trauma Management.
- He won a prize in Quiz competitions on “Mechanical Ventilations” conducted by NTRUHS in April 2014.
- He won a Prize in Quiz competitions on “Anaesthesia Equipment” Conducted by NTRUHS in September 2014.
- Paper Presentations, Seminars & publications.
- In December 2014, he did a paper presentation on “Anesthesia for Permanent Pacemaker Insertion” at ISACON, Madurai.
- He did a poster presentation in December 2014 on “Subdural Hematoma After Spinal Anesthesia” under the guidance of Guntur at ISACON, Madurai.
- His research paper “A Randomized Comparative Study Between Clonidine Ansesmolol As An Adjuvant To Fentanyl In Attenuating Hemodynamic Response” was published in Paripex – Indian Journal of Research in November 2016.
- Another research paper, “A Study On The Efficacy Of Combined Spinal Epidural For Lower Limb Orthopaedic Surgeries In Elderly Patients”, – an observational study, was published in the Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research in May 2022.