Bypass surgery is recommended for patients with severe blockages, 3 or more blocks, bypass-able targets etc. People fear undergoing this surgery as there are many myths about it. In this video, Dr. Divakar Bhat (Consultant - CTVS Surgery) at Aster RV Hospital, Bangalore talks about the "Life after Bypass Surgery". He informs us about how this surgery improves the quality of life, and also briefly dethrones the myths related to this surgery.
He answers to some of the frequently asked questions such as:
- How much time it will take of recover after the surgery?
- Will they be able to do their regular job and daily activities
- Do they have to do regular check-ups and follow up with doctor after the surgery?
- What is the success rate?
- How many years can a patient survive after the bypass surgery and more...
Watch the video for all information