Ms. Kajal Alias
Kajal Alias is a Paediatric speech language Therapist, currently working at the best multi-speciality hospital in Hebbal, Bangalore - Aster CMI hospital. She completed her Bachelors in Audiology and Speech Language pathology from Manipal college of Health professions and Masters in Speech Language pathology from Dr. S.R Chandrasekhar Institute of Speech and Hearing, Bangalore.
She has a work experience of 2.5 years, working in various clinical set ups. She has worked with children with variety of communication disorders, particularly with Autism spectrum disorders, Articulation disorders, Fluency disorders and Neurological disorders. She has a special interest to work with Learning disability kids and have collaborated with school teachers in the past to implement a suitable treatment plan. She is confident that her experience working with various communication disorders has made her a good Speech language pathologist.
- 31st AOI Karnataka State conference & the pre – conference FEES workshop, Manipal
- 51st Ishacon 2019, Bangalore
- "Dysphagia : Theory to practice", organized by department of Speech language studies, ISH
- "My Voice, My Life" organized by Department of speech language studies, ISH
- Annual conference of ISHA-BC held at NIMHANS
- National Seminar on Recent advances in Auditory Evoked potentials and hearing Aid, Technology, Manipal